[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] popcorning

Chas cacosta at brightdsl.net
Tue Sep 21 13:06:45 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I was up very late last night anticipating a medical procedure I had to endure today when all of a sudden Eddy was running and hopping and popcorning all over his pigpen. I had never seen him do this before, probably because I am usually not up at 2 am, but it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. My hubby kept telling me that Eddy makes a lot of noise at night but I  thought he was just munching on something. I have read you all post about popcorning but had never seen it myself. Well, now I know what you all are talking about. But I thought they weren't nocturnal and would act like this during the day. Maybe Eddy is just a night piggy.

Also, I wanted to send our condolences to Jim on the loss of Speedy. You sounded like a great slave and I'm sure he loves and misses you just as much as you miss him. It's great to see that people are sooo dedicated to their piggies.

Chasity, slave to Eddy