[Gpdd] [MISC] <Bricks>

Paula dyheli at toledointernet.net
Tue Sep 21 23:33:59 EDT 2004

Hi Teray,

I use bricks in my C&C cage for my pigs. I put them stacked next to each other so that they make a wide platform and place them under the water bottle. This helps to keep the pigs' nails ground down since they have to climb up on them to get to the water, and the bricks also keep the bedding dry because they absorb any water that might leak from the bottles.  Bricks also have the added benefit of staying slightly cooler so that during the summer, the pigs spread out on it to keep themselves even cooler.

Paula (Mom to Tom and the pigs Rex and Fluffy)