[Gpdd] Health - Poorly Piggie?

Amy Anderson amy_apple_89 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 08:24:07 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have two male coronet guinea pigs who are both about 8mths old and who, up until now have been very healthy. Today, though, I was cutting their toenails when I noticed that one had a yellowy bit of dry, slightly flaky skin on the edge of the base of his front left foot. I checked the rest of his feet, and those of the other pig, but found no similar problems. Is this normal or should I do something about it? Can anyone help me?
Amy