[Gpdd] Misc....Speedy

jimmarg.lynn at juno.com jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Wed Sep 22 10:32:35 EDT 2004

 To Joseph,

Thank you very much for the comforting words that you wrote in the GPDD
regarding the passing of my Speedy.  You truly have a gift for putting
into words what a person needs to hear whenever one of us looses a piggy.
 I have gone from five guinea pigs down to just two in just six months.
Thanks goodness that Sassy Suzy and Ginger are both relatively young and
in good health.

The house seems empty without my Speedy and it was sad that he had to go
over the Rainbow Bridge.  Yet, I am very glad that his suffering has
ended.  He is now at peace and I am content in knowing that.

Thanks again Joseph for your kind and thoughtful words,

Jim.........Sassy Suzy and Ginger