[Gpdd] Silly: Butterscotch is a Finicky Lil' Piggie...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 03:03:54 EDT 2004

Hi Again, Butterscotch,
       Whee needs to be quiet here at the komputer but Alge read us your
Slave's posts earlier. Didn't we tell you that you'd be leading the royal life??
Miss Leah's putting together a grocery list just for you! Wheeek!! Way to go!

       You might mention including a banana on the list . You can share with
your slaves -- that's what wheee do here.  (Alge breaks us each off a piece
and gets whatever is left. Wheee like to really gobble ours fast so whee can
rattle the cage bars and get another piece before she gets hers. A nice slice of
fresh pear is yummy, too. Wheeek!! Wheeek!!
       By the way -- even if you aren't in your cage, ratlling and shaking
those bars really will get you attention and results. And then if you imploring
look into your Slaves' eyes....  Brownie Bear has taught us a lot, so we think
we owe you and B-Bear some of our secrets, too.
       Strawberries are good, cantaloupe with the rind (rinsed) wonderful. A
nice grape -- a bing cherry split in half with the seed removed. Wheeeek!!!
Sweet red and green peppers!  Lots of vitamin C.
       Mr. Cooders said I'm trying to make you some kind of spoiled
hedonistic piggy, whatever that is, but I think Cooders is probably hedonistic, too.
       If you'd seen him at Capa Alava last year when that beeeautiful
(wheek!) Miss Cally that he's still all smitten with wasn't around....well.
       But enough for now.

Wheeeking good dreams to you,
Wilson, writing for the Jolly Rodents