[Gpdd] Care: CC Cages

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 17:35:52 EDT 2004

Hi Karen,
I have a 58x29 cc cage with a second level and I LOVE
it!  I can't imagine ever going back to regular cages
again.  I have four piggies in it right now.  I use a
small handbroom and dustpan to spot clean every other
day and completely clean it at least once a week,
sometimes twice.  It can take sometimes an hour to
clean it really well, but I think its worth it.  Gave
my piggies cantaloupe and cucumber for the first time
this week.  They LOVED it!  So funny!  I don't want to
over do.  How often can I give these to them?
Carrie, slave to Caramel, Joanna, Cliff, Clare and
George the rabbit