[Gpdd] ANOUNCEMENT: Went for shavings, came home with piggies...

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 18:41:52 EDT 2004

Went to PetSmart for some shavings, and I left with two new piggies  (and
forgot the shavings).  Their names are Chiana and Moya, and they are  just
adorable.

I am, however, having to play favorites right now, because Moya is  extremely
thin.  I honestly believe I RESCUED these piggies from  PetSmart.  If I had
the money and space, I would have taken ALL of  them.  They had about 5-6
piggies per aquarium (and that's what it is....),  and they had no room to run
around.  I originally went in to get another  look at Moya, because she striped
like a tiger.  So, I thought to myself,  that if I get one, I have to get
another.  I can't have anyone being a 3rd  wheel in their cage.  Chiana is kind of
calico (that's what I call  it..)...she's white, gray, and dark cream colored.
She's a little thin,  too, but not nearly as bad as Moya.  I'm worried about
my new little girl,  so please keep us all in your piggie prayers.

I hope to start on my C & C cage soon, if I could only find the  materials.
Been to every Wal Mart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, and  anywhere else I can
think of, and can't find the wire storage cubes  ANYWHERE...heck, I even
checked EBAY!!!  I'll order them if I have to. I  need to hurry and start on my
PIGGIE PARLOR soon!!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEks
Marilyn, Callie, Sallie, Chiana, and itty bitty Moya  =)