[Gpdd] Misc: Congradulations Leah

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 21:21:50 EDT 2004

Hello

I looked at Butterscotch and he is quite handsome. I
read that he was given to them after his owner had to
go into a nursing home. That is so sad! That would be
horrible to me to have to give my animals up and go
into one of those places. I bet his owner misses him!

Brownie Bear has my Tasha's personality. It took two
years of letting her and Sophie eat morning and
evening together before she would share a cage with
her. She softened up in her old age and ended up
liking all the new pigs. She treated all of them like
a mother before she passed last year. I still miss her
spunk and attitude!

Dawnda

Dawnda

=====