[Gpdd] (HEALTH) Re: Revolution for mites

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 20:18:01 EDT 2004

Hi Stacy! My name is Stacy also...and I too have a pig
named Jasper! he's one of two that I got at the
Maryland shlter. Anyway, you had asked about
Revolution for your piggies' cootie problem--when I
lived in Hawaii, my two boys Oscar and Felix (Felix
has since gone over the bridge) came to me with mites.
The vet split a dose of Revolution on the two and it
seemd to work fine. Their itching almost stopped
completely the next day. I had another mite problem
with my girls, and my vet here in Maryland gave them
Ivermectin injections. It didn't even occur to me to
ask for Revolution here, and it would have been much
less traumatic than the shots I'm sure.

-Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar,
Willie, Pinkerton...and the two newbies Jasper and Tigger)