[Gpdd] Care: Re:CC Cages

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 13:11:24 EDT 2004

Dawnda,
GIRL! That's was I'm taking about!
I am All about using Towels for bedding.
Now, I know most Slaves use traditional
bedding, but I just can't even imagine
filling up Brownie Bear's 4x2 C&C cage
with sheddings, and also let's not forget
Butterscotch's 3x2 C&C cage. I'd be one
Poor Black Woman, that's for sure! :-)

Oh, and I better mention that I wash
the towels with pet/baby/environment-
friendly laundry detergent...otherwise,
Poly & Sweetie's Slave (Marion) will
get on me. That Marion is Always causing
Trouble--ha ha!!

Oh yeah, and I remember your Dear Tasha.
Bless her little Heart. I'm glad I'm not
the only Slave that has had to deal with
a Fiesty pig. ha ha!

 Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
    Leah...Slave to BBear & B'scotch :-)

Hi Karen

It does take a long time to scoop all those messy
shaving out. That is why I switched to newspapers and
towels. I hope someone has some suggestions for you.

Dawnda Stricklen