[Gpdd] [CARE] skinny pigs

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Fri Sep 24 13:28:33 EDT 2004

I was wondering if the care for hairless guinea pigs is different. I
know there is a big difference on the care of sphynx cats and regular
cats as far as bathing and cleaning ears and between the feet. Do skinny
pigs have to be bathed more from the oils? I was debating on maybe
buying another GP for Reba as a companion and I would like a skinny, I
am not sure yet since Reba is doing fine by herself. Just wondering if
any of you have a hairless GP and what you love about them.

Shelly Atkinson