[Gpdd] [HEALTH] cloudy eye

MICHAEL LABBATE labbatesms at msn.com
Fri Sep 24 20:20:06 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who wrote and offered advice and concern about Percy's cloudy eye!  The cloudiness is already starting to fade away.  Percy went to the vet today and he gave me eye drops to put in her eye.

Patches and Scamper were very glad to see that Percy is OK and welcomed her back with happy wheeks, touching of noses, and grooming.  Percy was very tired after her adventure to the vet and had to take a short nap when we got home; after dinner, of course.  There was a large dog in the waiting room very anxious to see what little creature I had in the carrier.  He took one sniff and decided Percy wasn't a threat :-)

The vet also gave Percy a pedicure and poked and prodded her everywhere.  So, other than her cloudy eye, she's a very healthy, slightly chubby, piggy.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp