[Gpdd] Misc--bricks

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Sep 24 22:48:50 EDT 2004

Oh, I'm in trouble again for bringing this up originally--but I have updated info now!  Go to Home Depot, to the brick paver dept (used for pool decks, driveways, etc)  Ask for a soldier brick which is used for an edging around a patio --it's a brick around 4-6  inches long, 1/2 inch high, comes in  colors now, costs around 50C--put it under your pig's water bottle.  It'll absorb the drips from the bottle & save the bedding from getting saturated, & has the added benefit of filing down your pig's nails when they stand on it to drink from the bottle.  I guess any other home center would have the same thing.  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma