[Gpdd] Announcement--putting your best paw forward

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Sep 24 23:47:32 EDT 2004

I laughed when I read Dana's reenactment of our visit to her house to see Penny & our babies!  Yes, Lucy did get out of her bedroom to explore the house--she's a holy terror, totally unlike Penny, Mina, Molly   & our Emma  (must have her dad's personality)  who are all very laid-back pigs.   She gives Dana, Andy & Penny  a run for their money, but Penny is the sweetest pig--a great foster mom for both babies, they both adore her & wheek when they can't see her.  She looks a lot like Molly, so it must have been an easy transition for the little girls, which I  was so grateful to see.

Poor Dana & Andy were so embarrassed about the run-away situation when we were leaving, but they needn't have been--It was just Lucy being Lucy!  I didn't have a qualm in the world about them being our baby's new parents & still don't--they're in the best possible home & I'm so happy that Dana & Andy were able to take them.  I just wish every pig would get as good a home.  We love you guys!   Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma