[Gpdd] Announcement: George the guinea pig

Carol S guineapiglover at optonline.net
Sat Sep 25 16:00:50 EDT 2004

To fellow GPD digesters,

God answered Joe's prayers and took George over the rainbow bridge this
morning. He was in the car on the way to the vet with his Mommy when God
came for him.

My dear friends, George's Mom and Dad, Joe and Gail and I (mom of Angel,
George's wife) are deeply saddened by having had to say goodbye to him.

I want you all to know that George had a remarkable life with these two for
his parents. He literally got everything he ever wanted and the depth of
their love for him was remarkable. It's truly a sad day but we look forward
to being reunited with him when we cross the bridge ourselves.

Carol and the girly girls (Sophie, Elsie and Angel)