[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: re: Love to George

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sat Sep 25 14:17:15 EDT 2004

Dear Joseph and family,

I can't even find words to say to you, as you have done for so many of us at
GPDD.  All I can think to say is what I am feeling in my heart, as I read
your latest post... I love George as if I have really known him, through
your emails and his handsome pigtures.  I am in tears as I read your post,
but I know it will eventually have to happen, as it does with us all.  You
guys are WONDERFUL parents, and whee all can empathise with you.  I pray for
a peaceful passing for George, although it's hard to imagine life without
him, HE WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN YOUR HEART AND MEMORIES. Tell his stories often,
as I do tell my baby guineas about their Uncle Beethoven, let him live on by
doing this, while his body may rest in comfort and peace.  And your absolute
love is his DREAM COME TRUE, so remember that you gave him the best gift
there is to give- LOVE and CARE.  And I hope you, Joseph and wife, can find
comfort in each other and pets to get you through this sad time.  I dread
looking for your email with the news eventually, but I know it will have to
come... I will light a candle next to Beethoven's urn and tell the baby
piggys about George and will hug them as whee pray for relief for his body,
for he has already known peace by living with such wonderful people.
                 Warm Wheeks, Jenni & Charley & Wolfi