[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: GEORGE the guinea pig has left us...

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 00:08:00 EDT 2004

Joseph and Gail,

I want to send my condolences to both of you.  I am so very sorry that you have lost your boy, George.  On the other hand, he is no longer suffering and may he forever popcorn at Rainbow Bridge finding all the best patches of clover waiting to meet again his beloved family.
I can not express how heart broken I feel at this moment.  George was a very well-known pig here at GPDD and I am sure some of us felt that we knew him as if he were our very own.
May George rest in peace until the day you meet again.

God Bless.
Lisa