[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] <GEORGE the guinea pig has left>

Lauren Cordeiro Lauren_Cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Sun Sep 26 02:31:39 EDT 2004

I need to confess. Sometimes, when folks post about their cherished loved ones who have passed, I can not bring myself to read them. I am ashamed of that. But Joseph, Joseph always takes the time to let everyone who has lost a pig know that those pigs had not passed without serving a purpose; those pigs brought love into people's lives and for that they should be eternally rewarded. How could Joseph have known this? Because of George the Guinea Pig. George, like our own pigs who open up all of our hearts, let his love shine on Joseph and his wife and showed them how even one small creature can feel and give back love that is as big as the entire universe. George the Guinea Pig. Lives on not only through all of our memories, but in spirit right with the ones who love him. His life in this beautiful body has come to an end, but a new phase is just beginning. This phase is full of peace. George is still with the ones he loves. George lives on.
Sending George's family love and strength,
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet