[Gpdd] (Rainbow Bridge) Re: George

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 10:51:11 EDT 2004

Joseph and Gail,
Somehow, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day....I
was even hesitant to check my e-mail for fear of what
I might see. Tears are still streaming down my face,
so if I misspell a lot, you'll know why.
I haven't been on the digest long, maybe a year or
two, but I always enjoyed reading about George. I felt
as if I knew George personally, and I loved him like
he was one of my own precious babies. I was often
moved to tears by Joe's posts regarding the passing of
a beloved piggy; Joe, you put into words what so many
of us couldn't, in order to confort a grieving heart
and empty arms. I couldn't even begin to do you
justice, so I won't even try. I know you and Gail were
wonderful parents to George, as indicated by his 5+
years on Earth. I have two boys who have just hit
their 4 year birthdays, and they are starting to slow
down a bit....I only pray that God gives me the
strength to know when it's time to let go, as you and
Gail did. Please accept our deepest condolences on the
loss of George. He will truly be missed.

In the Navy tradition, "Fair winds and following seas"
my little friend.
We love you.

-Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar,
Willie, Pinkerton, Jasper and Tigger)