[Gpdd] Announcement: George the guinea pig

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:36:49 EDT 2004

Joseph and Gail,

I cannot express the sincere sadness I feel for the loss of George. He was
indeed an icon in our community and within the guinea pig world. When I read
about his passing, tears streamed down my eyes. I hope you know that you
have not lost him but will meet with him again someday. You did everything
you could and were the best slaves George could ever ask for. You will
always feel sadness but know that he is no longer suffering and is happy
where he is now.

All the best to both you and Gail.

Sincerely,
Brenda