[Gpdd] Re: HEALTH Advice on getting my girls spayed

Robert redmountainfarm at juno.com
Sun Sep 26 13:29:45 EDT 2004

I have decided to get Esmeralda spayed when the babies are weaned and auntie Gracie will get spayed next week.  I do not want to have to worry about any more pregnancies.  Also, I am going to get my girl babies spayed when they are old enough. I have heard on different sites it is dangerous for a piggy to be spayed. I really do want to get them spayed and my vet said she has spayed many piggies and sees no problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.