[GPDD] MISC re: condolences

Renee Roszkowski mammimalzoo at gci.net
Sun Sep 26 14:43:17 EDT 2004

Dear Joseph and Gail,
	I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of George. I don't
often post but have been a member for a while. I have greatly enjoyed
reading about the antics of George. I too must admit (with great shame)
that I often pass up reading the posts about those that have lost
piggies (my sincerest apologies to everyone). It makes me very sad and
reminds me that we only have a short time to share with our beloved
ones. I must also admit that after a while, I often passed up reading
your posts Joseph, to those who have lost piggies. Your words are always
so eloquent and caring. You always put into words what the suffering
heart needs to hear. Because of this, I cry with the reading of every
condolence post that you write. This is why I often breeze through my
GPDD without reading those posts. I don't always have the heart to read
them and the time to cry. I have been reading your recent posts so as to
keep up with George's condition in these, what have been his final days.
And of course, the tears began to run as I read of the passing of
George. While I cannot put it as eloquently as you can Joseph, I'm so
very sorry for the loss of your boy George. You have given him
everything a piggie could want and more. Gail, it was a wonderful thing
that you did for George, and you (and Joseph) have been rewarded for
that good deed with the wonderful long life that George has spent with
you and the wonderful times that you have shared together. I can only
imagine the grief in your hearts, but please take comfort in knowing
that you did everything you could for your boy. You showed him the great
love you have for him and made him as comfortable as possible in every
way. I know that if I die and have to come back as a piggie (not that I
believe in it, but just in case it happens :-) ) I could only hope and
pray that I could be a piggie with a family as great as the two of you.

Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Renee and Paul (the slaves), Mary and Molly and Patches (the piggies),
Kate and Dora (the ratties), Flash and Sheba (the doggies), and Mike and
Sam (the kitties)