[Gpdd] Announcement: George the GP

Meredith C Farrelly merrieclaire at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 16:30:35 EDT 2004

I also wanted to send my sincerest condolences to Joe and Gail for the loss
of George.  Although I rarely write in to the digest, I read all of your
posts about George and your sweet memorials for other pigs who have crossed
the bridge. . . you have touched us all, and you have been absolutely
inspirational to me in your dedication to George.  I am glad that George's
suffering is over, and I hope you can take comfort in knowing what amazing
parents you are and how happy George was in life and is now at the bridge.
  --Meredith, mom to Cecelia