[Gpdd] OUr tuff guys decided to meet

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 19:37:46 EDT 2004

Jo...
I sit here full of tears to have read about YOUR GOLDY and our GEORGE who
have both crossed the bridge within a week of each other. The pain I feel in
loosing our GEORGE is no doubt the SAME as you are feeling for loosing our tuff
guy GOLDY to the bridge. There was a special bond I truly felt with GOLDY and a
respect for his attitude and his tenacity to stay with you through so very
much. It is more than coincidence I think that GOLDY and GEORGE went in the same
month and just a tad more than a week apart. Understand that I feel such pain
for your loss but if you can understand this, I feel GEORGE has a TRUE FRIEND
on the other side of the bridge. Please accept my most sincere condolences and
know your GOLDY will forever be a name I will remember forever. I am so sorry
and may he and GEORGE share every meal as one and tell the many tales of
their lives over and over to each other, and may ONE day we ALL share that
wonderful reunion on the other side of the bridge where once again guinea pig kissed
will abound.

Sincerely and with love...

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever