[Gpdd] Misc: Re: newspapers and towels

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:27:45 EDT 2004

Hi Alyssa

I put a thick layer of newspapers down and thick
towels in all the areas that they like to sleep. It's
plain newpaper everywhere else for a while anyway.
They always tear the hay from their racks and spead it
all over the bottom.
I spot change the newspapers every day and I change
all the towels every day. A little more washing, but
thats not hard or even work to me. I was spending a
fortune in bedding before because I couldn't stand a
dirty cage. I was cleaning it out all the time. I can
get free newspapers. I have the newspaper so thick
that their urine rarely soaks through to the bottom.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven