[Gpdd] Announcement: Re:George the guinea pig

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:35:21 EDT 2004

Joseph

I was saddened to hear of George's passing even though
I did pray for it after reading your last e-mail. I'm
glad you two didn't have to go through with putting
him to sleep at the vet. It is so much harder when you
have to do that!! I've had to do that with all of mine
and I keep praying that the rest will go peacefully at
home.
I know that George had the best parents ever! I know
that he knew how much you loved him too. My prayers
will be with you and your wife in this time of grief.
I send my deepest condolences and I wish I could write
a wonderful letter like you do with all our passing
guinea pigs. Thank you for all the wonderful words of
comfort that you have sent our way!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven