[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Another broken heart....

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 20:33:36 EDT 2004

Dear Jo --
       I am sooo sorry about Goldie. Is this the Goldie of Liddlepaws (new
email address?) ?  Tough little Goldie of the Joe and George's award?
       Your note says so much in such a little space.

       "I haven't stopped falling," you say in your post. Poetic, lyrical and
such deep pain and truth.
       I weep for you as I write -- I weep for little Goldie and yet how
comforting your presence was to him.  I'm so glad you were there for him.
       May God comfort you in your grief. Know that our hearts ache with you.

       I just learned a short time ago that God and his angles took George
the Guinea Pig yesterday morning -- Sat., Sept. 25th, 2004. And we all stricken
by that loss -- one we for so long expected to be far in the dim future.
       This has been a summer of such pain and loss -- loss of all those
loved piggies and loss of the legendary and semi-legendary piggies. Each and
everyone one of them of so much value, so treasured.
       Jim's "Speedy" made the trip recently as well and our hearts ached
then -- and for all the many many that I haven't even mentioned here. They are in
my heart and in the hearts of all as are those left behind missing them so.
       The time will come when we are all reunited and in the meantime we are
comforted in knowing of their renewed health and vibrancy and joy in
existence on the otherside of the Bridge.
       And we grieve and it feels like an endless falling -- but it is part
of devoted love.

Deepest condolences to you and to all,
Alge  (and the Jolly Rodents who themselves have experienced mortality.)