[Gpdd] HEALTH - Re: A question to Dawnda about Flexeril

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 00:35:31 EDT 2004

Hi Janelle

I know how you feel. I was desperate when I tried
giving her the flexeril. I thought I was going to have
to put Sabrina to sleep because she is not a candidate
for surgery. She has a bad heart and she is almost 4
years old.
Flexeril is a muscle relaxer. My boss,a dentist,
worked on me and the needle went through one of my jaw
muscles when he numbed me up. I was being hard to
numb. I couldn't open my mouth very far after that and
he wrote the prescription for me. You can get them for
TMJ problems,back muscle pain, etc. My dosage was 10mg
pill. I cut it into 1/4 and gave it to Sabrina. I am,
also, trying the 8 drops of apple cider vinegar in
their water bottles.
The flexeril worked on Sabrina twice now. She hasn't
been grunting or crying for about a month or so now.
I could mail you a couple pills to try if you would
like. I still have some left. Just send me you
address.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven