[Gpdd] [HEALTH] vitamin c

Jacqui belle_connor at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:39:13 EDT 2004

My guinea pig Daisy has a sore hind leg and a sore eye she has also had
danruff on her ears. We have treated her for mites there are no sores on her
feet so it can't be bumble foot. I have been researching and seems to me
like Vit c deficiency  she has fresh vegs very day grass and is very spoilt
in the past has had UTIS. She is eating well but does not want to move I
have started her on a vitamin drops containing vit c b etc we are giving her
canberry juice any more ideas ?
Please help has anyone else had this problem how did u help your little
piggy.
Grandma piggy from Melbourne Australia