[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] George the Guinea Pig

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 08:49:56 EDT 2004

Joseph and Gail ... Oh how my heart ached to read the passing of George the Guinea Pig.  I wish I had the words to tell you how I feel for your loss, but alas I do not.  I just wanted you to know that the ocean of tears you shed have been joined by mine.  But hold close to your heart that at the bridge George was joined by a multitude of piggies who heard about George and had to meet the pig behind the all the story.  I know I often told my boys of this George and his wonderful slaves Joesph and Gail ... and they looked up at me with intrigue and interest as if to say tell me more Momma.   I know my angels who have crossed were there to greet George and show him where all the best dandelions grow.

With deepest sadness and Sympathy,

Crystal ... Digger & Smudge
Remembering alway, my angels, Tribble, Quincy & Spike

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming  WOO HOO - What a Ride!"