[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: George the GP

DENISE SCHICHNER djsma96 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 05:15:55 EDT 2004

I tend to be a lurker on th e GPPD. I have been for about 5-6 years now. I, too, am guilty of scanning the digest for tidbits of info that I currently need, or may need in the future. I also tend to be a few days behind in my readings.

I had only just read Joseph and Gail's request for George's quiet passing and whispered a little prayer when I heard of their darling's passing. I can't imagine how they must have felt. I have lost pets myself, but their passion and love for George was so extraordinary. All I can do is offer my most sincerest condolenses to George's mommy and daddy. I hope that time will help heal the hurt and replace it with the most adoring of memeories. One day, maybe another little fellow (or lady) will catch their attention and be taken into a home where the love seems to know no bounds.

My apologies to others that I may not wished condolenses to. I will try to do better.

Denise & Dennis
Slaves to Precious & Bosco the piggies; Valentine, Lacey & Angel the kitties; Bandit the dog and Piccolo, Sammy, Missy, Fuzzy, Spunkers and Violet the hermit crabs