[Gpdd] Announcement: George the Guinea Pig

Sarah ('Rah) rahsullivan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:03:42 EDT 2004

To Joseph, Gail and Angel,

I was away over the weekend, have just trawled through my emails and found
THE the one that we'd ALL been dreading on the GPDD - that George the Guinea
Pig had crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

My tears had already started after reading Friday's posting, saying how
poorly George had become and how you wanted us to pray for the little guy.
Thereafter, like many other GPDD'ers, I read the topic summary of subsequent
postings with great fear that THE 'Announcement' would be there - it was.

Joseph Gail and Angel, please accept mine and The Guys sincere sympathy on
the loss of your 'boy' George.  A great and much loved character and a fine
and VERY handsome 'boy' was George the guinea pig.

I just know George will be greeted with great love and excitement by those
ahead of him, including Goldy and Moya and my Little John and 'Dukey.
George is now a 'star' amongst ALL our little 'stars', living  together over
the Rainbow Bridge, where grass grows green & lush and parsley is plentiful
for ALL our much-loved, much-missed, lost ones.

God bless George the Guinea Pig and God bless you Joseph, Gail and Angel
during this incredibly sad time.

Sarah S. & The Guys - Tribble, Monty, Tommy & Bramble-pig