[Gpdd] [CARE] update on Reba

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Sep 27 11:41:45 EDT 2004

I was a little worried about Reba when I noticed mites in her tunnels
where she slept and when the vet told me to put baby oil in her ears it
seemed to really work. I think I caught the mites very early and I don't
see anymore or see her scratching. She has dry skin behind her ears
where she scratched but hopefully that will go away and than I will know
she is cured. I sure hope I do not need to go to the vet and get that
shot, I worry about upsetting her.
I have a question on vitamin c and what you guys use. The Oxbow vitamins
I thought about buying but the shipping is outrageous and there are no
stores around me that carry the product. I am using the LM multi
vitamins to put in her food and I am not sure if she needs all that
since someone on this list said they do not need multi vitamins. I am
wondering if you guys buy over the counter vitamin c and if that is a
better choice. I just want Reba to have the best and she is a picky
eater that mostly eats pellets and timothy hay, she likes mustard a
collard greens but fruits and veggies she does not care for.

Just want to say I am sorry for the passing of George.

Shelly Atkinson