[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Moya

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 12:43:15 EDT 2004

Marilyn,
I am so Sorry to hear about your Little
Moya. I know that she was sickly when you
brought her home from PetsMart, and I was
Happy that you at least rescued her from
those Horrible conditions. My 2nd piggie
was also a PetsMart piggie and he was
sickly and lived a fairly short life. But,
just like you said, when you see those little
piggies all cooped up in those stupid
pet stores, you just wanna take them all
and give them a Warm, Loving home.

Well, even though Moya didn't live a long
life, I Know that she Appreciated all of the
Love and Care you gave her. And she'll be
able to Thank you herself when the time comes.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps...