[Gpdd] Announcement: She is not there alone, the "BOY" is there to help her across

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 17:03:59 EDT 2004

Marilyn,
Please in this moment of great grief, accept my sincere and heartfelt
sympathy on the crossing over of your little girl MOYA. As you well know we too lost
out little boy on the day before you suffered the loss of your little angel.
Until these words regarding your little one, I could not, though I tried, KNOW
the depth and the breath of those losses I so all too often penned within this
digest. Today I know..and today we share the same tears as so many have
before us and so many will after us. KNOW that our son will welcome your little
girl on the other side of the Bridge and keep her safe until you are reunited. If
I know him he will forever stand by that side of the bridge helping all the
other across. Once again your little one is in good hands and I am so sorry for
your loss.

Sincerely,

Joseph Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy ALWAYS