[Gpdd] Announcement: Something delightful

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 17:11:10 EDT 2004

Hi All People and Piggies,
       In the midst of all this sadness something really personally exciting
has happened. Alyssa's guinea pig film "Star Wars" is available on eBay right
now. (STAR WARS spoof starring GUINEA PIGS by homeschooler: (Item #6326556295)

   Needless to say, my copy is already order AND on its way! I've wanted to
get this for so long and yet haven't seemed to manage to get checkbook,
envelope and postage stamp all together in one place in spite of my best intentions.
       The Jolly Rodents are wheeeking, popcorning and even turning back
flips now that they know it really is on it's way. (I think I've regained
credibility in their eyes -- they were beginning to doubt that they'd ever get to see
it.) They mini guineas -- who are becoming part of the Jolly Rodents
themselves are experiencing a kind of awe.
       If anyone else has been wanting to get a copy of Carrot Wars -- here's
a great opportunity.

Many thanks to Alyssa and also to her mother, Nancy,
Alge and The Jolly Rodents