[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] ...George

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 27 19:25:33 EDT 2004

Dear Joseph and Gail,
I am so sorry to hear about your special "BOY"....George.  Joseph you always write to all of us when we loose one of our babies, and you put such comforting words together to make it easier on us.  Now that you are in the situation we were once in, I only hope our words will comfort you as you have for us.  Please know that many many sad tears have been shed for George leaving our world, but just as many tears of joy are pouring out at Rainbow Bridge right now. George has so many friends at the Bridge and he's so happy and healthy again.  George loves you so much.  Your BOY just wanted you to give him love and care for him...but you gave him more than he could ever wish and hope for.  You gave him all the love in your heart and more...you gave him LOVE that alot of people in this world know nothing about.  I feel as though I have lost one of my very own babies right now.  George was so special to all of us and we will all miss him so much.  Please know that you are not alone...we all are heartbroken right now but at the same time we share the "relief" that you are feeling knowing that George is healthy again.  Please accept our warmest and deepest condolences.  Sending many many warm wheeks and hugs your way!!!!
Misty, Muinea, Wuinea and Puinea