[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: George the GP

Brenda Colijn bcolijn at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 27 19:30:22 EDT 2004

Joseph,

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your boy George.  Like so
many others, I have enjoyed your stories of George and felt like I knew
him.  I also appreciated your caring expressions of comfort to so many
people on the Digest.  Personally, I'm grateful for the kind
congratulations you wrote on the occasion of my Checkers' sixth
birthday.  Checkers left us a few short months later, as Alge observed
when his name was missing from one of my posts.  I didn't write about it
in the Digest because I was very upset at the time, and there was so
much sadness that I didn't want to add to it.  But I want you to know
that your George will always be remembered.  You must be grieving so
much right now, but I hope your happy memories of him will comfort you.
At least you know that everyone here understands your grief and is with
you in thought and prayer.

Brenda (in Ohio)
Max and Shadow (Max's new friend from the shelter)