[Gpdd] [HEALTH] soft feces

Ann Ramus ann at stcgrenada.com
Mon Sep 27 20:33:07 EDT 2004

Dear Shelly,
Thank you for the reply. I will try the chamomile tea tomorrow. I will
also stop giving Mr. Stacey carrots. When you give your piggy weeping
willow branches are they fresh off the tree or dry branches? I sincerely
appreciate you taking the time to respond. It is comforting to know that
someone else has faced this situation and found a solution.
Sorry, I have never had any of my cavies spayed or neutered, so I do not
know the cost. I live in Tampa, Florida. I once had to have a piggy
undergo a hysterectomy because she had a large dead baby that she could
not deliver. The surgery cost $250.

Ann, Slave to Mr. Stacey and 14 other rescued piggys