[Gpdd] From George's Mommy

Gailsie1 at aol.com Gailsie1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 20:31:07 EDT 2004

Dear Digest Family:

The hole too big,
                        the tears too large

But Many Thanks to all of you out there in Guinea Pig World for all your
support and kind words.  You have no idea how much comfort they bring and I'll
treasure them always...as I will my sweet Georgie Boy.   He was everything Joseph
said he was and then some and he was my heart.

May you have many happy-ending wheeks for many more years with your loved
ones.  Hold them close and remember George!

Gail Cost, forever slave, friend and Mommy to George, a new Shining Light in
the darkened night sky