[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: George the GP

Erin Lisa Butler-Simmons veeweemama at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 23:13:03 EDT 2004

Dear Jo and Gail,
 I am just simply heartbroken over the loss of your (and all of our) beloved George. You were so courageous at his end. I would have been so selfish (being the selfish person I am) I am so proud of you for praying for a better place for George. I will NEVER forget the incredible, wonderful, eulogy you gave to my sweet baby piglet "Spirit" (the flea market piggy) when she so untimely passed away. I can't stop crying and I wish you and your wife lived close to me, so we could hug, cry, and grieve for George. I pray that George and Spirit are cavorting together in endless fields of endive. I have lit a candle for George tonight in his memory. God Bless you.
I will never forget George,
Erin of Chattanooga