[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Rabbit ?

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 11:16:25 EDT 2004

I have a question for anyone that is familiar with
rabbits.  There is a rabbit (its not George) here that
we don't know whats wrong with him.  We thought it was
lice.  He was losing hair bad and scratching. He was
treated with Ivermectin and it got better, but now
everytime he is taken off Ivermectin it immediately
starts again.  Anybody heard of this, have
suggestions?
Carrie, Perdy, Caramel, Cliff, Clare and George the rabbit