[gpdd](health) soft feces

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 20:14:36 EDT 2004

Hi Ann,So proud that you are taking care of 14 plus one!!! I use the willow right off the tree.Can you get some if not make the tea for Mr.Stacey.Adrian likes the tea. Stay away from Carrots.Think about this one where are carrots??? Answer In the ground Pigs don't eat stuff in the ground just on top.I was sorry to hear about the one pig that had a dead Baby in her.Did she live? I was asking about spayed and neutering just to see if anyone has paid for this procedure and how much did it coast? I would love to e-mail you direct Ann if you would like.Thanks for listening Shelly