[Gpdd] Announcement: horrid animal abuse

Susan Glancy sglancy at pinn.net
Wed Sep 29 11:54:50 EDT 2004

I know we're a guinea pig digest but I came across this case of animal abuse
on the web and was so enraged and disgusted by it that I had to share it
will all of you so that we can continue to get the word out about puppy
mills (or ANY undecent mill for that matter).  I'll let you read the rest
for yourself.  As your reading, if the words are colored, click on them to
see a link to pictures.  BE WARNED...if you are very sensitive to this type
of thing you may not want to view the pictures.  The description is bad
enough.
Here's the site:

www.dachshund.org/puppymill_aussistory.html

Sorry this is not a direct link - just type into your address bar.

Sue, Sniffles, Poopsie and Red Archery girl who wish these abusers could
feel the pain they inflict