[Gpdd] [Misc] To Janelle

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 19:29:26 EDT 2004

Janelle,

The quote is...

"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming  WOO HOO - What a Ride"

It was sent to me by a friend, and I too thought "hey that's the way to
live."

Glad you liked it!

Crystal... Digger & Smudge (Who are living life with carrots in one hand
and parsley in the other screaming Wheek Wheek!  lol)