[Gpdd] HEALTH: Food & Oxbow

Paul & Vicki cavyphile at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 09:15:03 EDT 2004

Has anyone asked their vet about the new Timothy based feeds that are out in stores now?  I noticed that they were available in my area yesterday and I'm getting to the point where I need more food.  I usually get Oxbow since that is what the vet recommends but the shipping costs nearly the same amount as the food!  I've noticed people asking about on here before but haven't seen any responses.  I'm going to try to get in touch with my vet this week to see what she says.

In terms of Oxbow, I've been considering whether or not it would be worthwhile to start some sort of a group where everyone in my area could order from Oxbow at the same time and get hopefully :-) a break on shipping costs.  I'm in southern North Carolina near Fort Bragg.  Does this possibility sound good to anyone?

Vicki
Sundae, Vanilla, and Cocoa