[Gpdd] AANOUNCEMENT: horrid animal abuse

Abby Property Services abby at chilli.net.au
Thu Sep 30 20:08:33 EDT 2004

I read the article and you are right - that was enough to make me feel sick. i wasnt game enough to view the pictures
nor did i want to. it is truly depressing to think that humans are capable of this horrendous treatment
to another living thing. The only hope these poor creatures have are these wonderful people that
rescue them.
it makes you wonder what can be done about it. Animal cruelty is such a huge issue. Animal shelters are constantly
overcrowded with unwanted animals. no matter how much people are educated on owning pets - puppies dont stay cute
forever and all that, there are always strays or you see that dog chained to the clothes line that is unloved. its all so cruel.
there's legislation, organisations and people out there dedicated to protecting and rescueing these poor animals but
it still continues to happen. It truly makes me cry and i cant understand how these ppl could be so awful.