[Gpdd] Care: new piggies

IvelvetcrushI at aol.com IvelvetcrushI at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 22:34:13 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone and Wheeks to all your piggies,

I have 2 Piggies that are about 6 months or so they are about 1 1/2 pounds,
and very active. I feed them fresh greens everyday including parsley
dandelions  and some lind of fruit usually, they all get pellet food and hay (not
alfalfa).  I wanted to know if i am feeding them to much because according to a
guinea pig  book they are only supposed to have i teaspoon of greens a day but to
me that  sounds too little.. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it...

Thanks again
Jaime, Butterscotch and Bailey and Bunny  Cocoa