[Gpdd] Care: feeding

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Fri Apr 1 10:50:13 EST 2005

Happy popcorn buffalo style to all this fine windy California day.  I think
BooBoo was eyeing something in the room this morning to see about flying.  I
was thinking about teaching her how to Scuba Dive, but it is too hard to
find a wetsuit that she thinks she does not look to fat in.  I had a moment
last night with Fugly and BooBoo where they got a new food.  I have heard
everyone going on about cilantro, and being married to a Mexican man, I
figured it was time to see if I could spice them up.  I was not prepared for
the onslaught of wheeeeeppppps grunts giggles, and popcorning when the smell
hit them.  You would have thought it was Manna from heaven.  Thanks for the
idea to make my pigs even more spoiled.  My hubby Rey says that they are not
spoiled, they just smell that way.  His humor?  Anyway, I am all up for a So
Cal pignic.  Its about time the West coast was seen.  I live in Oxnard Ca,
and I would love to spend an afternoon with others.  I do have to agree
about the piggie in the sweater?  What an awesome color combo.  Don't tell
Boo or Fugster that I was looking at others ok.  Promise.?  Anyways, you
guys all make me smile and want to go home and bury my nose in that little
bare patch behind their ears.  I'm with the one that wrote that that was
there for kissing and snuggling.  Anyway I ramble.  BooBoo and Fugly send
everyone their warmest finger licks, and 2 feet off the bed kind of popcorn.
Height is an issue in that competition.  BooBoo still popcorns higher than
me , but I am working on that.  God Bless and have an awesome piggy day.

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115