[Gpdd] MISC - Piggie Magazine

pkduffy at comcast.net pkduffy at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 12:59:58 EST 2005

Hello.  I was simply wondering if anyone in the Boston, MA area has been able to find the new Guinea Pig magazine?  I have checked at three of four different places (Petco, Petsmart, etc.) but had no luck.  What is wrong with these stores?!?  I also wanted to mention, for those of you into "piggie accessories / toys" that I bought some very cute hardwood piggies (one is a mom w/ six baby pigs) from http://home.naxs.com/jamesg/hwcavy.htm.  The owner, Jim, is very nice and will make special orders.

Regards - Priscilla and Guinness "I am not having a bad hair day, it is supposed to look like that" Pig